- Your acceptance of these terms and conditions will constitute a legally binding agreement between you and IIBA Ltd (“IIBA”) (“this Agreement”). By registering with the thebehaviourprofiler.com™ website, you are agreeing to be bound by the “terms and conditions”, the “use and storage of credit card data” and “retention of information notice” of this Agreement, which are outlined below.
- You hereby grant to IIBA the right to use the information provided by you for the purpose of developing and providing you with personality assessments using the Behaviour-Profiling™ system.
- You grant such rights to IIBA in terms of this Agreement for the appropriate consideration (which will be changed into 3 test credits to be able to use the system) which shall be paid to IIBA by means of a credit card/PayPal transaction on our website and you acknowledge and agree to the terms of payment set out by IIBA/PayPal.
- You agree to provide IIBA with your contact information including your name/corporate address as applicable, address, e-mail and telephone number as well as financial information including credit card number and expiration date, as well as the CVV number, which information you warrant to be personal to you and both true and correct.
- You acknowledge and accept that you may only use this website to browse the content and make legitimate purchases of individualized Self-Tests or Corporate Job-Evaluation-Questionnaires and you agree to refrain from using this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make a speculative, fraudulent or false purchase or purchases. This website and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep linking,’ ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained in this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and/or rights held by IIBA.
- You agree to release and hereby indemnify IIBA from and against any and all losses, claims and demands arising out of or in connection with this Behavioural Test or further Behavioural Tests and the use of your personal information in connection with the Test or Tests, including without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of your right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or proprietary rights, and you agree not to assert any such claims.
- You warrant that you have the legal capacity (i.e. you are at least 18 years old) and authority to grant to IIBA the right to use your personal information in connection with this and further Behavioural Tests that may be purchased by you and that IIBA’s exercise of such rights will not violate or infringe any rights of any third party.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom (UK) whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, unless IIBA wishes to institute or pursue legal proceedings in a jurisdiction outside of the UK.
- To the extent allowable by legislation, the content of this site and the information provided to you in the Behavioural Test or Tests is provided without any warranty, either express or implied. Save as is otherwise prescribed by legislation, neither IIBA, the owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents and shall not be liable for any direct, general, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including data loss, lost revenue and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse or misuse of these contents.
USE AND STORAGE OF CREDIT CARD DATA
You agree that your personal contact and credit card information can be kept and used by IIBA solely for the purpose of concluding further transactions where the use of the Behavioural Test is purchased by you from our website. IIBA will only use your stored credit card data to reload credits for further Behavioural Tests and we may only do so when you click on the “buy new credits” icon. Your credit card will then be automatically charged for the number of credits purchased without you having to spend time reloading your data. This saves you time on our website and gives you quick and seamless access to your Behavioural Tests.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION NOTICE
You agree that your personal contact and financial information can be retained and used by IIBA solely for the purpose of concluding further transactions where the use of the Behavioural Test is purchased by you from our website, subject to you confirming such further purchases.